Over the past week I've made a mental compilation of some things I like, dislikes and maybe an insight or two. I hope it's like a good mix tape or greatest hits, not like one those CD compilations you find in the discount rack. Here goes....
1. I love listening to music and the tension of knowing that a huge drum fill or solo is coming and then it hits....and the explosion of snare, toms and guitar release an musical euphoria which leads me to many a air band power moves.
2. Living in Georgia has given me a new appreciation for my home state of South Carolina. I don't think you can truly appreciate home(wherever that might be) until you're living somewhere else. Great Beaches, Mountains, Home of the fighting Gamecocks, I mean what else could you want?
3. Is arrogance ever attractive in any respect? I don't like writing people off, but this one usually does the trick.
When I began writing this blog I thought I'd remember more of these thoughts, but it looks like I'm tapping out early.
To Be Continued...
Will
5 comments:
you forgot to mention how much you miss your sister and how you wish you were in slovakia with her right now. i mean really, will, how could you forget that one?
lets be blogger friends.
how bout a lil update?
Like Leah said. Give an update... don't be Wade.
From the perspective of another South Carolinian who moved to GA: I moved here in 2001, so I've got a little more time to under my belt. It took me at least a year, and closer to two, in order to start feeling like GA was my home. I still visit my family in SC, but I no longer think of it as "going back home" like I used to. Plus, Columbia just seems so...small now. I'm not sure I could move back there, but you never know.
Post a Comment