Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I need a good name....

I love my new car. It's silver, compact and sporty. Everyone who owns a car whether they love it or hate it, needs a proper name for there vehicle. Such is the case for my new car.

My good friend Eric Mccoy suggested that I creat a list, a top ten if you will, of names for my new ride. I thought this was a great idea and wanted to create this top ten so you could vote on your favorite or submit your own for consideration. Top 10 turned into top 5, but here they are in no particular order:

1. Xavier
2. Jonas
3. The Silver Flame of Albernoth
4. Thor
5. St. Ignatius Loyola

I ask you to cast your vote, throught the comment section of this post. If you have a suggestion please feel free to submit it. I will choose a name in the next few days and I thank you in advance for wasting your time with this. I will leave you with a picture of the unnamed car.

Will

5 comments:

Sarah Troutman said...

As an experienced rider of the new car, I cast a solid vote in favor of Jonas; artsy and capricious like its captain. However, one thing is for certain and that is no matter what name it is given, it shall nevalose.

Anonymous said...

I was also going to go with Jonas but I couldn't decide between that and St. Ignatius Loyola. I think my number one suggestion will have to be Ignatius.

Jackie said...

Since Eric suggested this process ... Eric has always wanted to name something Thaddeus. I know - it's not an option, but can I cast that as my write-in vote? Please use it before Eric decides Thaddeus is a good name for our firstborn! (I managed to save Budda from that fate, although I've been told that if dogs had middle names ...)

Unknown said...

"100th blog Ferris. That's Cool!!"

It took me saying your comment out loud to Wade for me to get it. Very Clever.

I personally vote for The Silver Flame of Albernoth.
And maybe say "Flame On" when you wanted to go really fast.

Rachel said...

i vote for jonas...even before i saw all the others in favor for it.
Or maybe you could name it Rowdy...just a thought