Sarah and I are leading a team from Shandon Baptist Church to Slovakia to work with Laura(my sister) and the ministry she helps run. The ministry is called Josiah Venture and during the summer they put on english teaching youth camps. We are partnering with Josiah to help run a camp in the town of Mailnovice. It's beautiful up here and I'll post more about the camp and pictures in the coming days.
Needless to say we have arrived, and we spent our first day in the capital of Slovakia, Bratislava. We walked around a portion of the city called Michael's Gate and here are a few shots of it's beauty.
Also check out my beautiful wife's blog for more details about our trip.
Love you guys,
Will
Pretty
Sarah Laura and I in front of the national theater
More Pretty
Laura being....well, Laura.
1 comment:
Slovakia looks a lot prettier in the Summer than the Winter. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the awesome power of 3 Troutmans in your country at the same time... tends to make the sun shine, flowers bloom, birds sing, etc...
Post a Comment