1. She is a brilliant cook and genuinely enjoys cooking for us. She not only cooks but she takes time to understand exactly what I enjoy and she's even mastered a few family favorites, notably, my grandma's chicken salad!! Cooking is just one example of her heart for serving the unit we are as a married couple, but don't worry, I have more...
2. She is an athlete. I've never in my life thought that I would marry a woman that genuinely enjoys throwing a football with me. I'm not talking like the kind of tossing which includes sentences in this tone...
"Now Sarah, I'm gonna rare back and throw, just put your arms out and don't close your eyes. Ok, Sarah, I'll throw it underhanded"
It's more like a 20 to 30 yard rope and her spirals are to be marveled at.
Don't even get me started about her Ping Pong skills, RIDICULOUS!
3. Sarah has a heart for the next generation here and abroad. Sarah has been given maturity both spiritually and in a common sense kind of way. She gladly wants to pass on this knowledge and longs for students to rise above the corrupt surroundings of this world. She has perspective on what is truly worthwhile and daily seeks to maintain it in her own life. Her relationship with God is evident and it blesses me.
4. Serious Talent. Sarah has a gift. Music comes naturally to her and the piano is her instrument. She is also a songwriter and I feel like her best work has yet to be written. I can watch her play for days.
These are a few of many. Men, if you are blessed with half that I have then you have done well. I'll leave you with a few photographs.

Throwing the rock in Slovakia.

Did I mention she's an excellent driver?

Gimmie some sugar FW!
6 comments:
I just had to let the masses know how much this speaks to my heart. You've told me all of it before, and I know it's true; I love you more than words can say, Forever Man. Also, I look pretty smokin' hot driving that car, huh??
Will?
I was at Jacob Crowder's wedding on Saturday and heard that James Walker is moving to Alpharetta, Ga.
Mike Crowder was telling us about the move and I think he is going to First Baptist but that is all I know for now...
Rachel is going to have a little girl next month and I plan to retire and keep her!!! Doug Jones said he will sign a waiver that if she is messed up mentally as a result, that the baby cannot hold her parents responsible down the road...
Hope you and your bride are doing well!
I totally took that driving picture! As soon as I settle into my new job, I'm going to pick a date and come visit yous guys!
Will, I am always so awe-struck by your love for Sarah! It is so clear how you both adore each other. I am thankful that the Lord has brought you together and hope that we can catch up the nxt time we're in Hotlanta!
Michele
Will.... this all makes me very happy. Thank you! You rock.
Will.... this all makes me very happy. Thank you! You rock.
Post a Comment