Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello 09!

I hope it's not to late to have a new years blog. I figured it's the 9th, not even a double digit #, so I'm safe. I will begin my blog with highlights of last year.

1. Marrying Sarah Burton who is now Troutman who just also happens to be crazy stupid awesome. Why can't I be normal?

2. Going to Europe for the first time, specifically Slovakia, to partner with Laura, the sister, in english camp ministry.
3. A lot of firsts with the wife such as a Gamecock football season(single tear), Thanksgiving and most recently Christmas, where Danny and Lana gave us this treat...

How do you cap off a year with such high highs that reached the heavens...

HOLIDAY PUZZLES!!

BAM!

Yeah, that just happened.

This one proved to be controversial, as you can probably tell by the one piece missing. Later my Dad found it resting comfortably in his shoe.

08, what a year. 09 you've got a lot to live up to.

Later,

Will

4 comments:

ryan said...

ah ha! i found the missing peice, that was close. i almost spent my whole saturday pacing my house muttering (rain man style) "wheres the peice, wheres the peice!" close one!!

have an awesome new year Will.

Sarah Troutman said...

I can safely say that 08 has got to be the best year ever! Amazing. Troutman, you are loved!

Jarröt said...

I love the puzzles! I'm one of those persons that loves to do puzzles but hates the idea of having to do them. I look forward to seeing '09 blow the corsets right off you two!

Jarröt said...

I love the puzzles! I'm one of those persons that loves to do puzzles but hates the idea of having to do them. I look forward to seeing '09 blow the corsets right off you two!