Friday, October 5, 2007

Things I've learned...

In my experience, there are times in life when lessons learned are to valuable not to be passed on to my fellow man. Peoples, now is one of those times. I made a list over this past week, and if you take these gems to heart you'll find yourself on the verge of conquering a small continent. I recommend Asia Minor. Weird I am, on with the list.....

1. Never trust a man or woman who wears a lime green polo.

2. The only nutritional value to raspberries is there seeds. That is where the antioxidants live.

3. Karate to the face can be dangerous.

4. Halo 3 is pretty much the greatest video game ever created by man. Can't speak for the alien.

5. Hibachi anything is delicious.

6. Why walk acoss the street normally when you can be awkward.

7. PC's are stupid, Mac's are awesome.

8. If you have a Heisman hopeful, don't bring them to the confines of Williams Brice Stadium.

9. On that same note, it's funny how you can never predict how you're going to react to your favorite college football team having success. Last night I found myself jumping out of my seat, yelling at the television screen, making random clapping noices and giving mistimed high fives to my friend Margaret.

10. "itunes plus" really does sound better.

11. If you're going to build a pool, a hot-tub is a must(That one was for you Wade).

12. Sarah Burton should not live in Richmond Virginia.

The list of 12. Breathe it in......mmmmm.

2 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

Oh such words of wisdom. How I miss them. I'm so glad I've found a way to get a "troutman fix" when I need one. To see the innerworkings of Will J's mind - WOW! I need to shoot you an email to see how it's all going - it's great to hear from you!

Laura Troutman said...

"Why walk acoss the street normally when you can be awkward."

YES. Target parking lot + Will = hilarity

I miss you.