Thoughts, Ramblings, Insight, all that is Troutman.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Walk it out!
Ok friends, if you want incredible then click play below. Andre 3000 gave us the song and these women took it to the next level of amazing. They truly walk it out and more importantly display the most impressive High Kicks I've ever witnessed. You'll laugh, be entertained and even slightly creeped out by the fact that they don't seem to have eyes. Please, I would love to hear your comments.
Please tell me who these ladies are! The kicks are most impressive. It is a bit creepy just from the outfits. Reminds me too much of something my mom and or relatives wore in the late 60's early 70's. I can't tell if they are old lady androids or something.
while the song is awesome and so is the video. UNK was the maker of the song, Andre 3000 was on the remix. That is why I am your urban liason. I can also see Gayle and Susan doing that version.
4 comments:
Please tell me who these ladies are! The kicks are most impressive. It is a bit creepy just from the outfits. Reminds me too much of something my mom and or relatives wore in the late 60's early 70's. I can't tell if they are old lady androids or something.
Utterly speechless.
So I wanted to come by and see....walk it out! There I did, bye!
while the song is awesome and so is the video. UNK was the maker of the song, Andre 3000 was on the remix. That is why I am your urban liason. I can also see Gayle and Susan doing that version.
Post a Comment