Hello friends,
I think I'm going to be a shorter blogger in the coming weeks. No, that doesn't mean I'm going to use a ray gun and make myself smaller, it means that I'm going to use less words to convey awesome.
Our furniture has arrived. It's a great feeling to experience having ones own stuff. For the longest of time I've sat on a hand me down couches or someone else's goodness, but today I sit on pure comfort. I mean that people, Sarah and I's couch is money. The perfect combination of support and comfort. Oh, and the chase, incredible. We've tried different pronunciations of this word( "Chase" "Chazzay" "Shazze") but whatever you'd like call it, just know that it is pretty thrilling. In all my experience I've never really experienced a Chase. For those of you who share my lack of experience, the chase is an extended part of the couch that juts out so that feats and legs can be supported. I invite you all to come and experience our new comfort. We also have a table, some chairs and a bed. I would explain with colorful adjectives their ridiculousness, but then I would go against my opening statement.
I leave you with this charge. Go out to your local furniture store and find yourself a good chase. You won't be sorry.
Love ya bye!
Will
1 comment:
is it just me, or did mama gayle write your last sentence?
Post a Comment