Thursday, March 27, 2008

USA comes forth!

Hello friends and all good people of the world wide web,

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, Sarah and I are on a mission to remind people of the fame of our great country at the Vickery Village YMCA. We're compiling various clothing options that personifies all that is USA fashion. I wanted to post a few pics so that you guys can be inspired and maybe even take action when awesomeness might be in jeopardy.

Enjoy,

Will

Hardcore USA


Awkward USA

Elated USA

6 comments:

Eric McCoy said...

OMG! The cat with an American bandana? Where? I hope ya'll are rockin' matching shirts and shoes. You need some red, white, and blue Zoobas. Maybe some clear oakleys too. GO USA!!!

Sarah Troutman said...

Awkward USA is by far my favorite. I'm marrying you, crazy fool in 2 days! Go USA!

Jarröt said...

I'm going to need a hug tub of popcorn when we get to you and Sarah's life story come judgment day, because I will be cracking up laughing pretty much the whole time we relive your lives!

Was that a weird reference? I think so! Deal.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

crazy as hell, dog