Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a fan...

Everyone has those favorites they go back too. A place that when all else becomes stale, joy returns with a vengence! An album, film, food or even a dance move, to name a few(I enjoy the robot; timeless and always a party favorite). I will now reveal and briefly comment on a few of my favs...

I have weak hair. After one day it becomes a flat oily mess. If I wear a cap for 16 seconds my hair goes strait to helmet mode. I've tried different shampoos and I seem to always return to Herbal Essence Body Envy, the hyper masculine choice.




Who doesn't like food? Food is delicious. My favorite type food outing is Hibachi steakhouses. Knife wielding chefs + hair singeing fire blasts = tons o' fun. Most recently Sarah and I went to an Ichiban, where they not only had the usual steak and chicken, but amazing sushi as well. For me though it's the tender filets coupled with that sauce...gimmie dat sauce!


Serious talent and even a nice touch of awkward


Look at that lady basking in face melting fun!

I will close today with an album that Sarah and I enjoy immensely. We often set the ipod to shuffle on long trips and around town. As we shuffle through songs, many are rapidly skipped, but no matter how many times we've heard it, Under The Influence of Giants rarely goes without a car dance move type listen. Every track on the self titled album is great, particularly if you just want fun, get you out of that mood, music. Needless to say we highly recommend this disk and are sad to hear that label trouble has put a halt on a new UTIOG album. In the meantime, "Leave me in the clouds!"




Tomorrow I will reveal part 2 of my list of favs

Holla Streets!

Will

1 comment:

Jarröt said...

Though I don't eat meat I love Ichibi and Hibachi houses. You just replace that meat with Cucumbers and you have a wonderful Sushi! Get broccoli instead of steak cooked in some good sauce! AMAZING!!! I had a guest come to the hotel, thats where I work, and say
"You know that Japanese place down the street."
"Yeah I love it!"
"Yeah man, its F@#*&ing amazing."
I tried to hide the shock behind my face to how amazing this man really thought this place was. But I managed to reply "Yes sir, it is...amazing!"