Saturday, June 13, 2009

Look into my eyes...

I know this is late, but I did promise to blog everyday, and even at 10:44, it's still Saturday. I've been looking for a black framed new pair of glasses to compliment the brown pair I already own. The search ended today, and because of the glory that is this pair of glasses, I think Sarah might consider these an early birthday present. BEHOLD!




We stumbled upon these frames at a place called The Eye Gallery at an outdoor mall in Atlanta. As we walked in we noticed that all the glasses were in cases and you couldn't really try any on without the assistance of an associate. I don't know about you, but Sarah and I usually like to handle things like this on our own, without the assistance of a potentially overzealous salesman. Fortunately, before annoyance had a chance to push us out the door, a lovely gentlemen by the name of Lee Cook came to our aide and proceeded to pull some frames for us. Not only was he generally knowledgeable about glasses, but he listened to what I wanted and didn't try to push his style or agenda on us. After quite a few great possibilities we landed on the first pair he pulled for us. So I raise my glass....es to you Lee Cook for such a pleasant experience!

1 comment:

Jarröt said...

Will, I will(haha; because its your name too!) have to say you started the week off good, dipped into a little bit of a stump with just posting blog to post them, then shot back with some really great blogs. I love to say I have friends in ATL but I rarely get to spend time with you two(and I've never even met you!) I never have enough time to call and talk. So your blogs are the only way to keep people, who hopefully could have been if God had a different plan, great friends in my life in my life! That's why I so deeply love when you two blog. ALSO my job gives me alot of free time to surf the net for nothing. So blogs are something great to read! Great week Will great week!