Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a week...

I figured I'd reveal the answers to the trivia questions to start off this entry...

1. How many years did Leno host the tonight show? Answer: 17

2. Who played Goose's wife on Tom Cruises Top Gun? Answer: Meg Ryan

3. The initials R.M.S. proceeded the names of several ships during this time period, including the "Titanic" "Queen Mary" and "Elizabeth". What did these initials stand for? Answer: Royal. Mail. Ship

4. In 1958 this actor was a Cha Cha king and a boxing champion in Hong Kong. He also had two children who eventually also went into acting whose names were Brandon and Shannon. Who was this man? Answer: Bruce Lee

5. What is the maximum amount of players you can have in each of these board games? Answers:

Sorry-4
Mastermind-2
Trivial Pursuit-6
Chinese Checkers-6

6. Who was the creator of Garfield? Answer: Jim Davis

I've really enjoyed this week of Blog Domination. I look forward to continuing to try to be consistent with writing them. Oh and Jarrot Garza, YOU'RE WELCOME!

I leave you with this uncomfortably close up picture of my Barney like face...


1 comment:

Jarröt said...

I thought the question read "Who was Gooses mother in Top Gun? Answer Meg Ryan" I laughed because I thought, man is she really that old? And was I really attracted to that old of a women in You Got Mail? Only to reread the question and realize "Ohh...I lose!"