Friday, June 12, 2009

Trivia Night!

Most Thursday nights Sarah and I travel to the Land of a thousand hills coffee house for trivia with friends. It's a great place, particularly because of the heart behind why this coffee house even exists. You can check out their ministry to Rwandan farmers here...

Land Of A Thousand Hills


Trivia is something that Sarah and I love and most competitions at LOATH involve our large group of friends breaking up into teams. Our team name is Molten Awesome who's team members include- Sarah "Trovtmanova" Troutman, Will "Nevalose" Troutman and our rock, Robert "The Bobo" Curry. I thought I'd share some questions from last night to see if you could hang with our 57 total point domination. You're welcome to comment and respond with some of the answers if you want too, but if so, no cheating on the google machine.

1. How many years did Jay Leno host The Tonight Show before Conan took over?

2. Who played Goose's wife in Tom Cruises "Top Gun"?

3. The initials R.M.S. proceeded the names of several ships during this time period, including the "Titanic" "Queen Mary" and "Elizabeth". What did these initials stand for?

4. In 1958 this actor was a Cha Cha king and a boxing champion in Hong Kong. He also had two children who eventually also went into acting whose names were Brandon and Shannon. Who was this man?

5. What is the maximum amount of players you can have in each of these board games:

Sorry
Mastermind
Trivial Pursuit
Chinese Checkers

6. Who was the creator of Garfield?

Would you have dominated like a Molten Awesome would have? Just let this image of victorious celebration inspire you...




Playing with yarn,

Will

2 comments:

Jarröt said...

I like these blogs over the last couple. I see the last couple of blogs as lettuce to a hamburger, sauce to lasagna, or frosting to an Oreo. In other words I see them a filler blogs. But this last one, till who knows when the next, will do just fine. It was nice having something daily to read and look forward to! Hope this continues.

The BOB-O said...

oh my... my picture is on Will's blog... craziness...
Enjoyed the trivia domination that was Thursday night, we'll have to do it again sometime very soon!