Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2

Nothing quite says Friday night like cooking up breakfast for dinner and watching a definitely just okay movie. Oh, did I mention I cooked up breakfast but didn't eat any. No, I just sipped on my lemonade cleanse juice. Who needs eggs, bacon, gits and toast when you've a nalgene full of delicious lemonade. Picking up on the sarcasm?

I make but don't eat!


Day 2 hasn't been awful. My break at work was spent not thinking about food with my sweet friend, Julianna. We sat outside in the AMAZING weather and did non-foody things. I didn't have too bad of a headache and while I was hungry, I didn't feel like I was dying inside. Definitely thinking about food and realizing that for the entire weekend, I won't be doing any eating. Mentally I think its more difficult than being tempted to eat necessarily.

Drinking some smooth move tonight for the first time. TMI? This is all about the cleanse so the smooth movin' is part of the job.

The just okay movie was "Unstoppable". It got good reviews but there was definitely an element of cheap despite the solid acting styles of Denzel. Sigh.

Will check in tomorrow on Day 3!

Love and a grumbling tummy,
Sarah

No comments: