Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 6

Man, I gotta get caught up. Day 6 was yesterday...right I'm on day 7. It can get confusing.

Well, yesterday wasn't great. It was fine until I got home, famished and tired. I had no caffeine and was just really low. In this low state, I messed up. I had a handful of chips. I know. I feel really bad about it. I don't like admitting it, but I also don't want to give a false impression of perfection throughout this cleanse. I told Will, and he was super encouraging.

I had the evening to myself because Will was in a 4 hour night class (poor baby.), hence the alone time and the dippy dip into the chip bag. So, after my slip, I cleaned the kitchen and went to the Fresh Market for more lemons and maple syrup.

Day 7 and going strong. I'll hopefully post more later on events of today. That's all for now. Peace!

No comments: